Wednesday, 27 September 2006

Lizzie in critical condition

Dear friends, I went to see my Little Lizzie this morning. She opened her eyes for a while but they are not focused. The nurse told me that her O2 level has been in the 60s. When I was there, it dipped to the 50s. The registrar and professor were called in. When I left the hospital, they were still trying to improve her O2 level. The prof told me they will still go ahead to remove the ventilator today.
Please pray for Lizzie that:
1. there will be no further desaturation of her O2 level. Pray that God will open up all the air passages and her lungs so that oxygenated blood will flow freely and her O2 level will rise.
2. the current low O2 level will not affect her brain or her physical development. No part of her body will be affected as God provides the grace for her not just to survive, but to live victoriously.
Thanks for praying.
May God bless you too. Simon

No comments: